1st Year school tour April 2019
- When: Thursday 11th April, depart at 4am from Naas CBS by bus to the airport. Arrive home to Naas CBS on Sunday 14th at 23.00
- Where: To Disneyland Paris for an entire day in both parks. One day sightseeing in Paris. One day in Parc Asterix. One day at Val d’Europe shopping centre. All tickets for Disneyland and Parc Asterix are included in the price. There are no extra charges anywhere.
- Parc Asterix is a fantastic park near Disneyland and has many fantastic rides and facilities.
- Are meals is included? Yes, everything except 3 lunches. Students get a fantastic quality breakfast and evening meal every day. (no evening meal on the final day)
- Hotel: The Explorers Hotel at Disneyland with a fantastic swimming pool.
- Airline: Aer Lingus – to Charles de Gaulle.
PAY THE DEPOSIT NOW BY USING THIS LINK:
The reference for your tour is 1413596 and this is the link to where parents can make payments online. Teacher’s name is Mr Noone.
Once you have made a payment you will receive a receipt by e-mail. Please keep these for your records. If you need to check how much you have paid simply check your e-mail receipts.
Any queries please ring the school and contact; Mr Noone
Tour price: €597
Deposit to be paid before 19th September – €150
2nd installment to be paid before 19th October – €200
3rd and final payment to be paid before 24th January 2019 – €247
You can pay as often as you like.
You can pay as much or as little as you like. Please keep your email receipts for your own records.
(Remember to use the exact name as per student’s passport)