Changes to the school jumper
The Students Council and student body have expressed an interest in updating the school jumper. As a response to these requests we have been exploring possible changes. This sample has just arrived to us.
We would be glad to hear your thoughts on this proposed change.
- The jumper in the photograph has fleece inside as the boys were complaining of the current jumper irritating their skin. It is a half zip with a stand up collar and two pockets.
- It will have a crest on the left hand side
- This will be a trial for 4th, 5th and 6th year students only. If it is successful we will introduce the new jumper to all year groups, if not we won’t.
- It will not be compulsory for students to buy this jumper next year – they can wear either the current school jumper, or this new jumper until a final decision is made.
- Please send any thoughts or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com